Scuba Diving center, a multi AWARD winning PADI 5* IDC Dive Resort.
Amarilla Divers invites you to come and dive the underwater world and see a different side to Tenerife. They welcome you to discover a new world, full of new and wonderful things. With over 50 scuba dive sites for our divers, they always have something fresh for you to see.
Amarilla Divers offers scuba diving in Tenerife with our very highly qualified PADI dive team, with an own PADI Master Instructor on hand to teach courses and give students individual attention when required.
Whether it is your first scuba dive underwater or you are already a qualified scuba diver, Amarilla Divers Tenerife can cater for everyone.
There is such an abundance of life here to see whilst scuba diving in tenerife, in the clear blue water. From Barracuda to Angel sharks, Atlantic Damsels to Atlantic Rays. There are even Turtles!
Amarilla Divers has a few wrecks to discover whilst Diving in Tenerife, some sitting at 15 meters whilst others sit at 30 meters. Many different types of fish live in these man made reefs.
- Various Divesites including Boat, Shore, Night and Wreck Dives
- PADI courses ranging from PADI Discover Scuba Diving to PADI Assistant Instructor & PADI IDC Staff Instructor including PADI IDC’s
- Amarilla Divers is also offering great deals on the PADI MasterScubaDiverChallenge
- PADI Open Water diver course, which is recognised world wide and will allow you to dive to 18 Meters after certification.
- dive packs for certified divers. Amarilla Divers offers shore dives and boat dives on request
- packages to suit your personal needs
- dive holidays for groups or individuals, with a great discount for 10 or more divers
Amarilla Divers has many repeat customers returning to Tenerife to dive with year after year.